Farmland Oregon Fresh Potato Chips (Wasabi)

More and more brands are adding wasabi to their chips and nuts. My favorite are the Tai Sun Wasabi Chips and another brand from Japan where they have the wasabi peas. So when I saw Farmland's new wasabi chips, I just had to grab one and try. They only come in the big bags so I'd no choice but to get it.

After few chips, I got sick of it. It's not as much wasabi taste as those by Tai Sun. And the chips are not as cripsy as those by Lays. I wouldn't recommend this as its not one of the better ones I'd tried so far.





Ingredients
Potatoes, vegetable ooil (palm olein oil), salt, contains wasabi seasoning powder.
Zero trans fat per serving
No preservatives and cholesterol

Nutrition Facts
Energy 544kcal (Calorie from Fat 319)
Total fat 35.4g (Saturated fat 5.3g)
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 482mg
Total carbohydrate 51.5g (Dietary fiber 2.0g, Sugars 0g)
Protein 4.9g

Product of USA

No comments:

Post a Comment