Jack 'n Jill Jigs Corn Stix - Hot Peri-peri (Tendoori Chicken Flavour)

This corn sticks seem to be relatively new in the market. At least I've only discovered it today at NTUC fairprice supermarket. I'm a sucker for spicy chips and snacks. So when I saw 'Hot Peri-Peri', immediately I grabbed a bag!

Jigs Corn Stix reminds me of Twisties. And in fact, it looks almost like twisties. Personally I prefer Jigs as its of a new flavor and the corn stix is crunchier. There're more flavors to try, will share about it when I get my hands on my Jigs!





Ingredients
Corn, vegetable oil and contains permitted flavouring substance.

Nutrition Information
Energy 535 kcal
Protein 5.7g
Carbohydrate 58.0g
Fat 31.3g

Product of Malaysia

1 comment:

  1. Just bought a pack of these, but havent tried them. I also am a sucker for spicy snacks. Have just returned to Australia (where twisties are chicken or cheese and both are NON spicy) from Malaysia where my favourite is the Honey BBQ flavour twisties. Sounds so innocent, but it blows your tastebuds away.
    Cant find them in Australia, so I will see if the Jigs are as good

    ReplyDelete