Ovalteenies (Choco Malt Tablet)

... with Activ8 Power + Zinc

Another of my favorite childhood snack! It's seldom I got to drink Ovalteen but whenever I feel like drinking it, I would just buy a pack of Ovalteenies to suck and munch. It's almost the same as the real drink! Also like the drink itself, it's full of vitamins and minerals!

Comparing Ovalteenies with Horlicks Malties, I prefer the Horlicks as its not as sweet as the Ovalteenies.

What about you? Were you one of those that grew up in the times of Ovalteenies craze?





Ingredients
Sugar, malt extract, glucose, milk solids, whey powder, cocoa, vegetable oil (coconut oil, palm oil) and vanillin. Fortifies with vitamins and minerals.

Nutrition Facts (per 16g serve)
Energy 65kcal
Protein 1.12g
Carbohydrate 13g
Fat <1g
Mind Enhancers
Iron 7mg
Iodine 38mcg
Folic Acid 44.5mcg
Zinc 6.7mg
Body Optimizers
Calcium 124mg
Vitamin A 629.8IU
Vitamin B1 0.45mg
Vitamin B2 0.45mg
Vitamin C 28.9mg

No comments:

Post a Comment